NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. & D.C. , England, Ireland, U.K., Australia WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. GIVEAWAYS PERIOD: The #Spring Giveaways (“Giveaways”) begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 25, 2016 (“Giveaways Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., England, Ireland, U.K., Australia, who are 13 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SHARING THE SPONSORS FACEBOOK PAGE DOES NOT ENTER YOU IN THE GIVEAWAYS. During the Giveaways Period, you may enter on Facebook by liking any the Spring Giveaways posts in order to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Giveaways. An additional entry maybe be obtained by commenting on and or sharing a Spring Giveaway post. Each comment or share will count as (1) entry.
Liking the giveaway post on Facebook during the Giveaways Period constitutes your agreement to the Official Rules.
Entries that meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules may be posted to a Giveaways gallery (“Gallery”), after review by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service will apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any compatibility issues with entrant's device/browser used for Entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account used to enter. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected Entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Giveaways, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such participant from the Giveaways. In the event the Giveaways is compromised by virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Giveaways, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Giveaways and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Any user who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, posts profanity, pornography or other objectionable content on Facebook may be removed by Sponsor from the giveaways.
4. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, entrants (or the parent/legal guardian if the entrant is a minor in her/her primary state of residence) and winner (or the parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor in her/her primary state of residence) acknowledge and agree that their Entries (including Facebook and all information submitted as part of the Entry) become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing. The four (4) winners will be selected on or about 3/26/2016 from all eligible Entries received throughout the Giveaways Period of 3/21/2016 to 3/25/2016. All decisions are final on all matters relating to the Giveaways. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. PRIZE: Four (4) different entries will be chosen at random to win [one (1)] signed copy of the Magik Collector, Queen Ayanna cover, and either a Magik Collector necklace or a Magik Collector bracelet. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $20.
Prize winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook. Winner must respond to direct message within 48 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Prize winners will be required to sign and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) and assignment of rights (“Affidavit Package”) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. In the event the Prize winner is a minor in his/her state of primary residence, Prize winner’s parent or legal guardian must complete Affidavit Package on his/her behalf. Return of Affidavit Package as undeliverable, if any portion of the Affidavit Package is not received within the required time period or if winner is deemed ineligible, winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Sponsor reserves the right to confirm eligibility of a potential winning entrant and to verify potential winning entrant before prize is awarded.
Prize is not redeemable for cash. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the winner. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are the winner's sole responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: In the event of a dispute regarding any Entry, that Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook account used to enter. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook account associated with the Entry. By participating in this Giveaways, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaways or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Giveaways. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Giveaways; violates these official rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaways if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and Facebook will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaways or the prizes awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaways or use or redemption of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to remove any content that they deem objectionable, including inappropriate Entries or any Entries containing content not owned by entrant, including but not limited to, references to copyrighted or trademarked material in their sole discretion and entrant will be disqualified from participating in the Giveaways.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete Entries. Proof of Facebook post is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Entries must be in English. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, or defamatory, includes any trademarks or logos, violates the proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, is otherwise objectionable, or in any way is incomplete, indecipherable, or otherwise not in full compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted and may be disqualified.
8. RELEASE: By submitting an Entry, you (or your parent/legal guardian if you are minor in your primary state of residence) hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives an exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, promote the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, entrant shall have no rights to reproduce, use or create derivative works from Entry in any way. You (or your parent/legal guardian if you are minor in your primary state of residence) waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry. You (or your parent/legal guardian if you are minor in your primary state of residence) hereby represent and warrant that you have read these rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9. DISPUTES: The Giveaways and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York in the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in New York and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in New York. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred; including costs associated with entering the Giveaways, but shall not include attorneys' fees. Entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her primary state/province of residence) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If any provision of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision will be deemed to be modified or restricted to the extent and in the manner necessary to render the same valid and enforceable and these Rules will be construed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law as if such provision had been originally incorporated herein as so modified or restricted, or as if such provision had not been originally incorporated herein, as the case may be.